Macswain

Friday, October 07, 2005

Macswain's College FB Pix


Penn State steps up to play a tier 1 team this week. Not only will the Nittany Lions lose, Ohio State will beat the 3.5 point spread.

I can't remember a Texas/OU game with a 14 point spread. Nonetheless, I'm picking another favorite. Texas will win by 17.

The two most even match-ups this week are Tennessee/Georgia and Cal/UCLA. Since Georgia is a 3 point underdog, I'll take them & the points. On the other coast, UCLA needed some late magic to beat Washington last week. Cal is better than Washington and won't allow for any late heroics from UCLA. Take Cal and the 1.5 points.

Another great Pac 10 match-up features Oregon at Arizona State. The Ducks will give the Sun Devils a better game than most expect. ASU will win late but won't cover the 10 point spread; bet Oregon.

It's a wekend filled with huge-spread games. USC, Miami and Virginia Tech are favored to win by 38, 35 and 34.5, respectively. My normal view is to stay away from the big spreads. However, I just can't see Marshall losing to anybody by more than 34. Va Tech will beat Marshall big, but not by more than the spread.

2 Comments:

  • Your blogg is cool, I ran acrossed it again today, and I decided to bookmark it.... I may even link you on mine. For anyone that thinks they are perfect.... my new post is great for you! www.djshawn112.blogspot.com

    Go Bucks

    By Blogger djshawn, at 11:35 PM  

  • I’m not that mսch of a online rеader to be honest but your blogs really nice,
    keep іt up! I'll go ahead and bookmark youг website to come back in the future.
    Cheers

    Here is my page ... deer Hunter cheat (http://wiki.kleisteen.nl/)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home