Macswain

Friday, December 16, 2005

Who's The Carver?



One of my guilty pleasures this year has been watching the over-the-top drama, Nip/Tuck. Suspense has been built up all season as to the identity of the serial-slasher known simply as The Carver.

The two-hour season finale will air this Tuesday and it is expected that the Carver's identity will finally be revealed.

The two obvious choices are Quentin or Liz. Those choices, however, fall in the "too obvious" category.

My guess - the hot and sexually dynamic Detective Kit McGraw, played by Rhona Mitra. Based on the previews, I also think its likely that Quentin will meet an unpalatteable death.

Realism be damned! I'll be glued to the set for the gorefest.

1 Comments:

  • I'll check to see if Spanish tv will carry the episode.

    Regards to rolly and the macswain gang.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home