Macswain

Friday, February 16, 2007

Patterico Steps In The Shit Twice More

In the comments to the post "My Defense To Patterico's Dishonest Attack," Patterico claims I lied about not deleting comments on my blog.

His smoking gun proof is this comment from I post I did on July 26, 2006, which states:

This post has been removed by the author.

By Adam S., at 11:41 AM


That's right. This guy really is that dumb and fevered. He spent all sorts of time weeding through 7 months of comments and then misreads the single sentence notation that "the author" chose to delete his own comment. The author in this case was some guy named Adam S. - whoever the hell that is. It wasn't me. Maybe he's too dumb to understand that this blog allowed commenters the freedom to not only comment but to remove their comments if they so chose. Regardless, here's evidence - once again - of a stone, cold lie by Patterico about me.

Patterico has also made the unequivocal statement that I and webhub are the same person because we entered his blog through the same ISP address. As his readers are well aware, nothing gives Patterico a woody like throwing out an allegation of sockpuppetry.

But once again, facts intruded on Pat's fanatical theorizing. Both webhub and I debunked his sockpuppet fetish and, in his journey through my comments thread, he probably saw all the comments by webhub which would leave no doubt in any sane person's mind that he is definitely not me.

Of course, Pat - the proud man of principle - can't admit he was wrong on this charge. He now goofily states, "we’ll give him the benefit of the doubt." No thanks.

Pat's been proven out-and-out wrong three times in the course of a couple of days.

It's Pat who - as evidenced by these posts - has the history of dishonesty and a lack of principle.

8 Comments:

  • The dude's blown a fuse. When I first saw his smoking gun evidence of my deleting a comment, I first thought it was a parody post from one of my buddies.

    By Blogger Macswain, at 4:32 PM  

  • LA,

    Even funnier ... The right's sock puppet fetish continues. Some nut with a blog named "Herd Watching" claims I'm your sock puppet.

    So then webhub would be your sock puppet twice removed. Hell, you are one hard working SOB.

    By Blogger Macswain, at 4:38 PM  

  • I posted on another one of your thread's, but I would like to post this here also. I hope you don't mind Mr Macswain. I've been TRYING to get Mr. Frey to debate me for a long time since he banned me from his website. I would hope that Patrick Frey would read this and respond to me.

    Mr Patrick Frey (Patterico),

    Now I'm NOT stalking you, like you cowardly LIED and said I was, and, you LIED ALSO about WHY you banned me from your website,

    BUT,

    How about me and you starting over and debate certain aspect's of The OJ Simpson Case. Let's me and you keep it civil.

    We'll go question for question. I'll start out with this:

    Have you EVER talked to Assistant LADA Bill Hodgman about me? Now that can't be that hard, can it? You can answer me, and then you ask me a question about The OJ Simpson Case.

    OK?

    MarioGeorgeNitrini111
    mariogeorgenitrini111
    _________________

    The OJ Simpson Case

    By Blogger MarioGeorgeNitrini111, at 5:10 PM  

  • Patterico's silence in the face of your blistering attack on him Friday can only mean two things:

    1) [his best case] Patterico spends his weekend with his family, and blogs mostly during the weekday. In other words, he blogs while the taxpayer pays for what is supposed to be work. Isn't it amazing that, during the shank of the weekday, this guy responds to comments within the hour? Where's his boss anyway?

    2) [most likely scenario] Unable to respond with fact or logic, Patterico has scampered off with his tail between his legs to salve his ever-so-sensitive ego, while hoping the dumb shits who read his blog remain unaware that the Pontificator is an idiot and a fraud.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • Yawn.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

  • The last refuge of the vanquished but dishonest man is silence.

    By Blogger Macswain, at 12:35 PM  

  • It’s good that at least you have a blog where you can stick up for yourself MacSwain.

    Anyway, I’m not letting this mudslinging sway me one way or another. I’m going to continue to read your blog and argue with Patterico – nothing’s changed for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

  • Patterico has now banned me, webhub, as well as macswain!

    Is so doing, he proves he's thin-skinned, retaliatory, makes judgments without facts,and is an
    f'ing liar.

    Patterico's latest--irrefutably proven-- lie is his statement that he's not interested in squelching debate (see his comment to macswains post entitled "My Defense To Patterico's Dishonest Attack" ("if I’m interested in squelching debate, why are his comments littered all over my site? Why am I leaving *your* comment up?? Answer: because I’m not squelching debate. I banned him for repeated lies, and for ghoulishly laughing at a comment mocking what he knew was carlitos’s tragedy.")

    So why did Patterico ban webhub? Was it for "repeated lies"? for mocking a tragedy? Or because webhub had the temerity to criticize Patterico?

    You decide. Webhub wrote:

    You’ve convincingly been proven wrong on Macswain’s site about webhub and macswain being the same person. http://macswain. blogspot.com (”Patterico Steps in the Shit Twice More”) Care to acknowledge that you were WRONG?

    Here's Patterico's rationale for the lifetime banning of webhub:

    "I see you’re lying about me on that site as well. You and Macswain are peas in a dishonest pod. You’re banned too — and that’s assuming you’re a different person. But hey, no biggie. Lying lefties like you are a dime a dozen. I’m much more concerned about this gnat buzzing around my head. As for you and Macswain, I’ll never give either of you another thought, as long as I live. Have a nice life. — P"

    So amend your dictionaries folks: the word "lie" is now a synonym for "criticize."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home