Macswain

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Macswain's College Football Picks

After blowing my pick last week, here are this week's nuggets:

USC will beat the 20.5 spread at Oregon; also with the over/under at 69, I would beat the OVER (that's my #1 bet this week).

Take the 3 points and Wisconsin against Michigan.

My heart wants to swee a great & even game between Notre Dame and Washington (and Ty & Charlie); however, my head says give the 11 points and bet on ND.

Take the 10.5 points and bet on Georgia Tech on the road against Va Tech. VT will win by 7.

Finally, I meant to include a pick on giving the 3.5 points and betting on Ohio State at home against Iowa, but I didn't get this post down in time and OSU is already up 17 ("Yeah, sure you did, Macswain").

There's five good picks to see if I can rebound from the 0-1 start.


BTW - Here's where I got my spreads.

2 Comments:

  • Looks like solid picks to me. The only one I don't agree with is Wisconsin vs. Michigan. I think UM is overrated, but they'll still be Wisc by > 3.

    Please don't bet any money based on my opinions. I thought BC would beat FSU last week and I drafted or traded for Culpepper, A. Johnson, N. Burleson, and J. Lewis on my fantasy football team. I may set some sort of record for most underachievers on any one team.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:15 AM  

  • You sure called it on VT, Macswain. Rolly

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home